Shoei J-Cruise is an open-face, Urban Helmet for everyday use.
- CJ-2 Visor - Optional Pinlock mounting
- Detachable and washable 3D centre, ear and cheek pads
- EPS liner system with multiple densities for optimized protection
Available in sizes: XS-XL
- Shoei J-Cruise Corso TC-6 Helmet - White/Grey
- Shoei J-Cruise Corso TC-8 Helmet - Orange/White
- Shoei J-Cruise Corso TC-10 Helmet - Black/Grey
AVILABLE IN SIZES
|Head Circ. Cm||53-54||55-56||57-58||59-60||61-62|
SHELL IN AIM Organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
SUNSHIELD WITHOUT SACRIFICE
- The sunshield was integrated into the helmet without any sacrifice in safety, by keeping the EPS liner at the same thickness, throughout the helmet.
- Shoei is the first helmet manufacturer that has approved the sunshield according to the DIN EN 1836 standard. This is the European standard for sunglasses.
- Interlocking mechanism 100% stainless steel.
- No safety sacrifice by the use of plastic.
- Handy to open and close.
- Easy to adjust.
VISOR SPOILER To avoid air leaking in from the lower part of the visor, we equipped the edge with a specially designed spoiler. So you can ride in a quite and comfortable enviroment without disturbance by turbulences or unnecessary wind noise.
SUPERIOR VENTILATION PERFORMANCE Even in an open helmet it is important for the comfort and concentration of the rider to keep him well ventilated. Therefore the J-Cruise features a sofisticated system to realize a maximum of ventilation.