- Improved aerodynamics in the high-speed sector: New spoiler for improved aerodynamics for high speed riding>160 km/h; first flip-up ever also a good choice for sports rider. Directionally stable and no drifting- No buffeting
- Top aeroacoustics with only 82 dB (A): Extremely quiet flip-up helmet thanks to its integrated acoustic collar - 82 dB(A) at 100 km/h on a motorcycle without fairing ? Even quieter than C3 (84 dB(A)).
- Safety technology: the helmet's reduced noise level means that the driver is more concentrated and alert.
- More comfortable inner lining: New inner lining with a high quality material mixture made of Coolmax and microfiber which imparts even more comfort on long term trips. All parts of the inner lining are removable and washable.
- Neck band
- New abrasion-proofed materials, higher air outtake due to bigger mesh fabric, bigger reflective tapes
- Multi volume ventilation: Optimized, 2-way-ventilation provides up to 9 litres of fresh air per second
- Integrated antennas: 2 integrated antennas for a higher range (up to 700 metres) and optimized FM-Radio reception. Prepared for the Schuberth Rider Communication System SRC- SystemTM C3Pro
- Integrated sun visor: Easy to use thanks to the slide on the base of the helmet Can be lowered even further than its predecessor, the C3
- Weight 1570g including sun visor, antenna and acoustic collar
- Washable/Removable Coolmax Liner
- Microlock Fastener
- Anti Fog Pinlock insert included in box
- Polycarbonate anti-scratch sunvisor
- Sizes XXS-3XL (3XL special order only)
Part number: 910C3PROEM
Colours Available: Europe Matt Yellow Fluo - 910C3PROEMY (549.99)
|Helmet Model||Schuberth C3 PRO|
Schuberth C3 PRO Europe Helmet
- Brand: Schuberth
- Product Code: 910C3PROEM
- Ex Tax: £559.99