Touring - Short Range
AGV continues renewing its range with innovative products designed using AGV Extreme Standards technology. This time it's the K-5, the new AGV point of reference for sports use but now with much more comfort. The shell is made of fibreglass and carbon fibre and guarantees resistance and lightness while the lines are aerodynamic and streamlined in true AGV style. A perfect fit and easily operated inner visor ensure complete rider comfort. Size is minimised thanks to design studies carried out on racing helmets and the integrated rear spoiler provides excellent stability even at high speed.
The K-5 is now the new point of reference in the SPORT-TOURING sector.
Part number: 24401
Helmet Type: Open-face
- Black - 244010
- Matt Black - 244011
- New XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism, for quick removal of the visor - PATENTED
- Visor micro-opening system
- Integrated scratch-resistant sun visor (ISV), removable and replaceable without using tools
- GT2 (sizes ML-L-XL-XXL) and GT2-1 (sizes XS-S-MS) visors in scratch resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% UV protection Pay attention: the helmet comes with clear visor only. Other visors are sold separately.
EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR SHELL
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes; shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
- Ventilation system: IVS consisting of one chin guard vent, 2 front air vents, and an air extractor with ON/OFF switch, developed in the wind tunnel for optimum air flow and stability.
- Central front air vent built into the shell profile with direct high air flow channel. Rear spoiler integrated into the shell profile.
- The internal components, made of sanitised 3D Dry-Comfort material, can be fully removed and washed
- Removable breath deflector and wind protector
- Retention system: Double D
Weight (E2205): 1,390 g (+/- 50g) in size MS
- Comes ready for the SHARE communication system
|Helmet Model||AGV K5 Jet|
AGV K5 Jet Plain
- Brand: AGV
- Product Code: 24401
- Ex Tax: £219.99